Monday, July 30, 2012

Running with Glass Sneakers.... alone?

Yep, that's right. Alone. Amie backed out. I honestly knew it all along. She has so much on her plate, and it just never ends. So it looks like this Princess is on her own ...at least until the starting line. I'm sure I'll befriend a few more princesses. We'll see. :)

I have about 208 more days until the 1/2. And today was the first day in a week that I ran. I didn't do the C25K.. I did Amie's regimen, and I honestly was out of breath the ENTIRE workout, weight training included. I felt like it was the first time I ever stepped into a gym. But I know it'll get better, and I know I'll get better. Tomorrow is back on the C25K app, and spending my days at the gym. :)

And although I haven't ran in a week, and it really hurt me to do it today, last week was so worth it. But now I have to get back on the grind and start losing weight and training again. I hate the restart, though it's completely my fault that it happens. *sighs* Why can't women have the luck of men and just lose weight standing there? It's so unfair! Ah well, working for it makes the result better I guess.

Alright.. short post... I have some dishes to do, then wait for Jeff to get home so I can hit the sheets and rest up for tomorrow's session. Until next time, fellow Princesses! :)

oxoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment