Monday, October 15, 2012

Burning Rubber (soles) Once Again.. :)

Hello, my fellow Princesses! Happy Monday! :)

I hope all of you enjoyed your weekend, and had great runs!

I, for one, had a wonderful run! It felt SO GREAT to be back out there! I do have to say, while I was getting stir crazy for those 2 weeks, I really did need the rest. It helped a lot. I wasn't in pain, and I was able to keep the 1:1 interval the entire 4.5 miles. I averaged a little over 14 minutes, which for my first time back out there, is really good!

I will admit, at first, when I saw my average time, I got frustrated. But then I had to remind myself that I did take 2 weeks off, and that I could've done a lot worse. And it can only get better from here! I'm so excited to be running again, and can't wait to get out there tomorrow for my short run.

I do need to find a path/trail that is more flat than what I've been running. I do know that it is affecting my time. There are 2 hills on my path that aren't very forgiving, and there is NO way I can run up them. They're not gradual, either. They just... happen lol. So I'll have to do some research and see where else I can run, though I do love one of the paths. We'll see. It's only going to get prettier, since fall is really starting to kick in around here. I love this time of year!

I also can't believe we're less than 4 1/2 months away from Princess weekend! That's so crazy. It just seems like once I registered, time has decided to fly by. I'm actually okay with that, though. I'm so excited to go, to run, and more than anything, to meet my fellow Princesses! I hope that I'll have a chance to meet up with some of the awesome ladies I've had the blessing to talk to over Facebook.

Everything is slooooowly starting to come together for Princess weekend too! I ordered my tutu, my sneakers, and I already have my tiaras. I'm waiting for the Facebook buttons to come in the mail, and I'll be ordering my skirt soon for the Royal Family 5k. I can't wait for it all to be done, so all I need to do is pack it all up and get moving!

Well, it's time for me to get some things done around here, and get ready to go out to get things for my costume for the Costume 5k I'm doing this weekend with Meaghan! So excited for that too!

Until next time.

oxoxoxoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment